Easy to use Ideal for pets including dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, rodents and birds. Water based, PH neutral formulation so safe on skin and coat of pet Clinically proven Starts to help immediately Helps calm pet without sedating Helps pet become more attentive and receptive to you Can be used in conjunction with plug-in diffuser Handy to keep in pocket, handbag, or glove compartment Developed and made in England
Pet Remedy spray 15ml
Pet Remedy works alongside the brain’s natural messengers called neuro-transmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message either to calm ( via GABA pathway) or get ‘fired up’.
In times of stress or anxiety the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many different signs of stress we see in our pets.
The special Pet Remedy blend of essentials oils works alongside these natural relaxation pathways to help calm the nerves of anxious or stressed pets.
- Use sparingly
- Do not spray near pets mouth, nose, or eyes.
- Spray directly on bandana, bedding, carpet, soft furnishings, in car, stable, or horsebox
- You can even rub a little on the pet’s muzzle or chest
- When walking difficult or anxious dog, simply spray on trouser leg and bring to heel when you anticipate a problem.
- You can even spray on your tunic if handling an anxious pet