• Effective on all mammalian animals • Works by mirroring the body’s immune system • Contains NO steroids, antibiotics or alcohols • Reduces recovery time by up to 60% • Maintains healthy itch-free skin • Non-toxic, skin pH neutral, 100% safe • Does not sting or irritate • Does not harm healthy tissue • Does not require rinsing
Leucillin liquid for cuts, ears and eyes.
Leucillin mimics the bodies’ own immune system by containing the active ingredient Hypochlorous (HOCl); this is a naturally occurring chemical in the mammalian body produced by white blood cells to fight infection caused by invading pathogens.Hypochlorous is one of the most effective and efficient biocides known to man. Whilst being totally safe, it is 300 times more effective than bleach and is almost instant in its effect and unlike antibiotics, bacteria do not develop immunity to it.
It kills germs instantly by destroying the bacteria on contact. No surviving bacteria means no resistance to skin recovery, demonstrating rapidly reduced recovery time.
Because Hypochlorous is a natural chemical already existing in the body, animals prone is skin sensitively with other products will not suffer any adverse reactions to Leucillin, it is 100% safe to use on sensitive areas such as around eyes, cuts and open wounds and is completely harmless to be ingested where domestic pets are likely to lick at treated areas.